Monday, July 23, 2012

Happy Monday!

Hmm...well, I have written a paragraph and erased it, written another and erased it. Apparently I have nothing good to say. I'm going to blame my lack of brain on the cleanse. Oh yes, I'm on a cleanse. It's supposed to last 3 days...we'll see. I've committed to 24 hrs. I'm such a whimp. It's not even a hard cleanse. It's 8-10 glasses of green tea a day, and nothing but fresh fruits/vegetables. But lemme just say, every food on the face of this earth (minus green tea, fruits, and vegetables) is calling my name! This is me punishing myself for a summer's worth of poor eating. All or nothing with me! SN: three letters...B. L. T. yeeeeesssssssss.

In other news, Jon and I go away on Monday. Nothing romantic though. We're going to Harvey Cedars Bible Conference on LBI with our youth group. Should be a really fun week. The kids are beyond excited, and I kinda am too! My girls are going to a different beach with their grandparents for the week and are equally excited. Bella informed me that the trip down is going to be the best ride of her life. Good to know. Oh and, while I'm on the topic of camp, people need to realize how hard it is to find a one peice bathing suit (that's not cut down to my belly button)! I look everywhere. Finally found one at Old Navy (but it was my 3rd ON...). I had almost resigned myself to swimming in a tshirt and shorts, and who really wants to be that girl?

But anyways, this was a really shore post. I'm sure I'll have mucccch more to say post-Harvey. But for now, this is it!:)

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment